1. Why do efforts to retain graduates in cities often fail?
2. Are relations between regions the new international relations?
3. As a university, does it matter exactly where you are located within a city?
4. Do policymakers focus too much on the short term?
5. What do we mean by ‘connectivity’, and why should universities care?
6. Everyone is talking about resilience. What does it mean in practice?
8. How can universities get involved with smart cities?
9. Is today’s model of the university about to be swept away on a tide of technological disruption?
10. Can you tell me something new about universities and cities in China?
Bonus: Can I play a game instead of reading all these posts?
Picture credit: Thom on Dribbble